Friday 7 August 2009

SUMMER HOLIDAYS!

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted much these last few weeks. Am struggling to find the time during this long school holiday (especially with a 5 year old and a baby, as well as Zac!).
So please check back in September when the children have gone back to school - I promise a wealth of new posts: I will finish the senses series and post all about Zac's activities over the Summer holidays. Please don't forget us! See you in September! Love from Katie and Zac.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to September xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good insight. Makes me realise just how much we take for granted. I don't know how you find time to manage the load but you deserve awards for your blog and your day-to-day devotion to motherhood. Thank you.
    Dan.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you x

    ReplyDelete