Friday 22 May 2009

Smash

We had tea at Grandma's house today, in the garden. I like to run up and down the garden, up and down, banging my Maisy book.

Mummy and Grandma both did the cross voice when I threw my tea on the floor. It was a yummy tea... bread and hummus, cucumber, tomatoes, strawberries and crisps. But I had the feeling in my tummy - the bubble that just got bigger and bigger until I knew I would burst if I didn't fling my plate as hard as I could onto the ground - CRASH!!!

The sound hurt my ears and I had to put my fingers in, but it was such a good smash on the bricks and I laughed and laughed!

Mummy swept it all up and made me some Marmite on toast, and there was no more cucumber and strawberries after that.

2 comments:

  1. Twinkle just loves strawberries and chucking things too (im need more plastic cups) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! yep, pretty much everything is plastic in our house! x

    ReplyDelete